The Rosedale Neighborhood Association By-Laws
NOTIFICATION: Proposal to Amend the Rosedale Neighborhood Association Bylaws
Voted on November 26, 2007
The Steering Committee proposes to amend the RNA By-laws to allow the date of the monthly meetings to be adjusted based on the availability of the meeting place. According to the bylaws, this amendment requires the following steps:
- Introduce the amendment at the September RNA Steering Committee meeting (COMPLETED)
- After the meeting, post the amendment on the website, announce it on the mailing list, and put a copy of the announcement up at Yarborough Library (COMPLETED)
- Include an announcement of the proposed amendment in a paper newsletter
- Discuss the amendment at the October meeting
- Vote on the amendment at the November meeting
The only section to be changed is Section 1 of Article IX (http://www.rosedale-na.org/by-laws-pre-070319.php#article-ix).
Section 1. Regular RNA Steering Committee meetings shall be held on the third Monday of most months, with a minimum of one meeting each quarter. All residents and real property owners are entitled to participate in these meetings.
The modified amendment will read as follows:
Section 1. The RNA shall schedule regular RNA Steering Committee meetings, with a minimum of one meeting each quarter. The meetings should be set to occur at a regular time throughout the year (for example, the fourth Monday of each month), with the annual schedule determined by the availability of the meeting room. All residents and real property owners are entitled to participate in these meetings.
For more information or to send comments please contact the RNA co-presidents at email@example.com